Take heed parents, your child wants to learn and soon you will find him putting his imagination into the inanimate walls. So it would be wise if you actually help him with a good start. Children always give signs of their preferences, you better start paying close attention (at times even before their birth). After all, it is going to be their room where they are going to spend most of their time playing in. Here are some ideas you can give a thought to and perhaps your baby might like them…
– Take a dip into the clear blue sea. You have sharks and fishes swimming along with you. A perfect way to paint your child’s imagination with shades of blue and some more colorful life that thrives down there.
– Flowers are good no matter how big or small they are. They make the wall look good, and give the room a bright appearance.
– You and your partner can invest a little time and create this vivid piece for your baby. It is really simple to do, just dip in and find a spot to fill.
– Children like things that are colorful and lively. Now ain’t it good to see the walls coming to life. Your baby is going to love being in this room.
– This one should suffice for your baby boy. A little bit of color that’s all we are suggesting.
– The ultimate for a boy’s room, this idea will be loved by every boy, including a baby.
– Very close to nature, these fairy motifs make for a lively room.
– Lively green walls with a series of flower motifs make for a great painting idea.
– Small animal prints to go along with the pastel green walls. Makes it quite eye-pleasing.
– Simple and beautiful, these pink candy floss walls are perfect for your daughter.